The best at business
About DoublePack Trading
A new way forward
Double Pack Trading (Pty) Ltd, is a Black owned company established in 2013, by founding members/directors Mr Lesiba Chuene and Mr Thabang Chuene. Double Pack Trading is a level 3 BEE Contributor.
DPT offers professional Supply, Construction and Electrical Works to the public and private sector, as well as mining and agricultural solutions. Our clients have the assurance that we deliver, and the confidence in us to meet the necessary turn-around times on any of our rendered services.
From the beginning
From the beginning, our company has provided direct benefit to our clientele through competitive pricing and scalable capabilities. Double Pack Trading is committed to providing a source of economic progression for South Africa, by focusing on hiring, training, and the development of our own South African workforce, while embracing the principles of our great nation. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity, which is clearly visible throughout our workforce today. Double Pack Trading is dedicated to building the necessary foundation for a sustainable future.
Management Team (Shareholding Structure)
Mr. Lesiba Chuene and Mr. Thabang Chuene are the 2 youth Directors in Double Pack Trading, and the company in itself has contributed to the industry of Construcyion and Supply for over ten years, but only formally registered in the year 2013.
Their understanding of business operations paired with passion for customer relations and service insures that Double Pack Trading will continue to deliver a service that is a cut above the industry norm.
Mr Lesiba Chuene and Mr Thabang Chuene both within the business have equal shareholding of 50% each, their involvement in the business is on day to day basis, they oversee every procedure followed and are the decision makers to the business itself.
The Magic Makers
Mr. Matsimela Joseph Chuene (Joe)
Mr Lesiba Chuene (Les)
Mr Ashton Mushonga(Ashie)
What We Aim To Do
Aims and Objectives
- To empower and enhance youth participation in decision making .
- To maximize staff participation during all stages of development projects.
- To promote a culture of honesty, reliability, sharing, transparency, accountability and participatory management amongst all stakeholders.
- Reduce the cost of distribution, Supply and Contractor Deals by sourcing the best rates possible.
- Increase policy compliance
What We Wish To Achieve
- To be proactive in all we do and offer our clients the latest technology, Great Turnaround time/pricing in Supply, and above the norm service delivery in Construction and Electrical Works.
- To build a company that will encourage the involvement of ambitious young previously disadvantaged persons through an internship program.
- Grow our brand to be recognized as one of the major role players within the Logistical, Supply and Contractor Involvement fields provincially and nationally.
We prioritise ethics and quality
Our Value Offering
We believe in adding value in everything we do
Staff who exude high touch service
Cost effective offering at the time of order, despatch and delivery
Manage all despatched Loads and Returns
Manage an agreed upon service Level Agreement.
Manage all corporate deals.
Manage information reports.
Manage Despatch Centre profiles.
24 hour service.
Stick and abide to an agreed Project/Contract
We aim to reduce the cost of our services by sourcing the best rates possible.
We aim to increase policy compliance on all levels.
We make use of the best technology available to us, to ensure perfect results.
Our efficiency determines our results and our customer’s satisfaction.
Our Mission Becomes Our Vision
Mission And Vision Statements
- To provide a distinctive service to all our clients (Governmental and Private)
- To increase market shares and range of services offered presently
- To provide opportunities for young , ambitious and motivated people to gain the relevant and appropriate experience and entrepreneurial skills which will enable them to become productive, responsible and independent members of the communities in future
- To be a leading participatory, driven entity, which is recognized as making significance improvement to the strategic thrust
- To be the preferred supplier of choice to our valued clients of South Africa, be it Government or Private Sector
- To become a globally competitive supplier with a strong financial arm
Need services pertaining to Logistics, Distribution or Warehousing?
Continue to Doublepack Logistics
Do you have any questions?
Keen for some more info?
Download our Profile
Contact Us On
087 943 8780
087 943 8781 or 086 604 0757
– 073 800 0007 – 074 497 1547 – 071 154 5343 –
04 Doleriet street